Sound Problems on my Dell inspiron 2100

dolivas

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2005

WHen any kind of audio plays. The sound skips, scratches and makes strange
noises. I've checked all the troubleshooting options. The sound worked fine
Back when I had Windows 2000, Now I have WindowsXP Pro SP1. Is there some
problem with Windows and my sound card? How do I make my sound play clear?

go to the Dell website and download the XP drivers
peterk

the problem