Fatal error in setup - Looping

Fatal error: Unable to install Product Catalogs

Failed to remove 1EEXCEP.CAT
Failed to remove SP1.cat
Failed to remove ex.cat

Warning: Signature for Windows XP Home Edition Update is invalid

cannot find message OXfffffeob in message file syssetup.dll
Any suggestions? I've tried everything and it is the original disc - no
backup.

Ras

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2003