FS: Working Cruis'n World Board Set W/Harnesses & Shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a Cruis'n World board set that was pulled from a working game.
It was pulled as an almost complete kit, minus the pedals and steering
wheel. What you will get is the board set with the power supply and
cage still mounted to the wood panel that was inside the game, the
shifter, the marquee (cracked), and all of the wire harnesses with the
lighted buttons. Please send e-mails to basemntrcade at yahoo dot com
with any offers.

The Cruis'n World board set is still for sale as I had some potential
buyers, but they have all turned up with empty pockets. A Carnival King
hard drive, marquee, and manual will be included as I have already
packed it with the Cruis'n World for a prior sale that fell through.
Asking $530 shipped in the 48 continental US. Send e-mails to

basemntrcade@yahoo.com wrote:
> I have a Cruis'n World board set that was pulled from a working game.
> It was pulled as an almost complete kit, minus the pedals and steering
> wheel. What you will get is the board set with the power supply and
> cage still mounted to the wood panel that was inside the game, the
> shifter, the marquee (cracked), and all of the wire harnesses with the
> lighted buttons. Please send e-mails to basemntrcade at yahoo dot com
> with any offers.

techjungle

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2011

I have a Cruis'n World board set that was pulled from a working game.
It was pulled as an almost complete kit, minus the pedals and steering
wheel. What you will get is the board set with the power supply and
cage still mounted to the wood panel that was inside the game, the
shifter, the marquee (cracked), and all of the wire harnesses with the
lighted buttons. Please send e-mails to basemntrcade at yahoo dot com
with any offers.

Is the monitor still working? Is it available?