How do I reformat my computer

July 28, 2005 10:39:17 PM

I don't evern care about what I have on it now. I want to get my computer
back to the way it was when it got sent to me. Please help. How do I do it?

More about : reformat computer

Anonymous
July 28, 2005 11:49:25 PM

Darci13665 wrote:
> I don't evern care about what I have on it now. I want to get my computer
> back to the way it was when it got sent to me. Please help. How do I do it?

Simply boot from the WinXP installation CD. You'll be offered the
installation process. (You may need to re-arrange the order of boot

HOW TO Install Windows XP

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm