How do I reformat my computer

I don't evern care about what I have on it now. I want to get my computer
back to the way it was when it got sent to me. Please help. How do I do it?
1 answer Last reply
More about reformat computer

    Darci13665 wrote:
    > I don't evern care about what I have on it now. I want to get my computer
    > back to the way it was when it got sent to me. Please help. How do I do it?

    Simply boot from the WinXP installation CD. You'll be offered the
    installation process. (You may need to re-arrange the order of boot

    HOW TO Install Windows XP

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm