Status
Not open for further replies.

mark

I have over 75 assorted coin boxes for sale.If you need any.I would just
need a picture of the one you need so i can match it up.I can't remember
which one's goes with which games.LMK.Most are 9.95+shipping

--

THANKS.MARK,
MARKLINE VENDING

Dad

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2005

I could use a coin box for a Stern Cocktail, but I don't have a picture.

Does someone have a pic of a Stern Cocktail(Scramble) coin box for a
reference?

Thanks!
"MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
>I have over 75 assorted coin boxes for sale.If you need any.I would just
>need a picture of the one you need so i can match it up.I can't remember
>which one's goes with which games.LMK.Most are 9.95+shipping
>
> --
>
> THANKS.MARK,
> MARKLINE VENDING
> BUY/SELL/TRADE/VIDEO GAMES
> VENDING MACHINES,SLOTS,PINBALLS
> OVER 100+CLASSIC VIDEO GAMES IN STOCK,ETC.ETC.
> 516-678-9671

Gonna be kinda hard....most people who need a box don't have one to take a
picture of, or they wouldn't need one in the first place. ;)

--
Daniel
The Vintage Geek

"MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
>I have over 75 assorted coin boxes for sale.If you need any.I would just
>need a picture of the one you need so i can match it up.I can't remember
>which one's goes with which games.LMK.Most are 9.95+shipping
>
> --
>
> THANKS.MARK,
> MARKLINE VENDING
> BUY/SELL/TRADE/VIDEO GAMES
> VENDING MACHINES,SLOTS,PINBALLS
> OVER 100+CLASSIC VIDEO GAMES IN STOCK,ETC.ETC.
> 516-678-9671

mark

I'll post some groups of pictures of the ones i have in stock and people can
just tell me which one they want.

--

"Vintage Geek" <daniel@mosmeyer.nospam.net> wrote in message
> Gonna be kinda hard....most people who need a box don't have one to take a
> picture of, or they wouldn't need one in the first place. ;)
>
> --
> Daniel
> The Vintage Geek
> Remove "nospam" when replying via email
>
> "MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
>>I have over 75 assorted coin boxes for sale.If you need any.I would just
>>need a picture of the one you need so i can match it up.I can't remember
>>which one's goes with which games.LMK.Most are 9.95+shipping
>>
>> --
>>
>> THANKS.MARK,
>> MARKLINE VENDING
>> BUY/SELL/TRADE/VIDEO GAMES
>> VENDING MACHINES,SLOTS,PINBALLS
>> OVER 100+CLASSIC VIDEO GAMES IN STOCK,ETC.ETC.
>> 516-678-9671

larryc

Anyone have a picture of a dedicated Universal (Mr. Do) coin box? I need
one, but don't have any pictures.