Closed

WTB: Tapper Cocktail Parts

Hello,

I was hoping that someone on here might be able to help me out. I
recently picked up a Tapper cocktail that had been converted to
something silly, so I'm pretty much starting at zero. Looking for CPO
or complete CP, glass top or underlay (highly doubt anyone reprod them
though), wiring and PCB. Reasonable price paid. Thank you for
looking.

Shawn
1 answer Last reply
More about tapper cocktail parts

    Here is the underlay:
    http://www.phoenixarcade.com/art.htm
    Scroll down and it is closer to the bottom. It is definitely a nice piece
    and done very nice. As for the control panel overlays, you just have to keep
    your eye out for a NOS pair.

    HTH,
    Brian

    <scnwrtr@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I was hoping that someone on here might be able to help me out. I
    > recently picked up a Tapper cocktail that had been converted to
    > something silly, so I'm pretty much starting at zero. Looking for CPO
    > or complete CP, glass top or underlay (highly doubt anyone reprod them
    > though), wiring and PCB. Reasonable price paid. Thank you for
    > looking.
    >
    > Shawn

Classifieds Games Video Hot Deals Product