  • Product
Last response: in Classifieds
Anonymous
June 26, 2005 2:29:34 PM

Hello,

I was hoping that someone on here might be able to help me out. I
recently picked up a Tapper cocktail that had been converted to
something silly, so I'm pretty much starting at zero. Looking for CPO
or complete CP, glass top or underlay (highly doubt anyone reprod them
though), wiring and PCB. Reasonable price paid. Thank you for
looking.

Shawn

More about : wtb tapper cocktail parts

Anonymous
June 26, 2005 5:13:44 PM

Here is the underlay:
http://www.phoenixarcade.com/art.htm
Scroll down and it is closer to the bottom. It is definitely a nice piece
and done very nice. As for the control panel overlays, you just have to keep
your eye out for a NOS pair.

HTH,
Brian