Windows will not save my user name and password for loggin..

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

My windows XP Home (with SP2) will no longer save my user name and password
when sidning on to websites. The save username and password option box comes
up and allows me to click the box, but the info is not saved. I have gone to
tools : internet options : content : autocomplete and placed checks in all
the check boxes, but it still will not work. I have also reloaded I.E. with
no luck. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Open IE, tools, options, Content Tab Clear, then turn off AutoComplete
Restart Windows, and turn it back on. You will lose all saved passwords.

--
Mark L. Ferguson