Program tries to launch every 30 seconds.

irv

Distinguished
May 27, 2004

A program tries to launch every 30 seconds. I will cause some of the programs
I am using to collapse to the title bar and some programs to crash.

Any ideas??

Thanks,

Irv wrote:
> A program tries to launch every 30 seconds. I will cause some of the
> programs I am using to collapse to the title bar and some programs to
> crash.

"A Program"...
Can you be more specific?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:C02F3EFC-9201-433D-95D1-434A3121F881@microsoft.com,
Irv <Irv@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> A program tries to launch every 30 seconds. I will cause some of the
> programs I am using to collapse to the title bar and some programs to
> crash.
>
> Any ideas??
>
> Thanks,

What program?

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes

irv

Distinguished
May 27, 2004

I can not identify the program that is tring to open.

I need to capture a log of each program that tries to open. Is that possible?