Program tries to launch every 30 seconds.

A program tries to launch every 30 seconds. I will cause some of the programs
I am using to collapse to the title bar and some programs to crash.

Any ideas??

Thanks,
3 answers Last reply
More about program launch seconds

    Irv wrote:
    > A program tries to launch every 30 seconds. I will cause some of the
    > programs I am using to collapse to the title bar and some programs to
    > crash.

    "A Program"...
    Can you be more specific?

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    MS-MVP

    In news:C02F3EFC-9201-433D-95D1-434A3121F881@microsoft.com,
    Irv <Irv@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > A program tries to launch every 30 seconds. I will cause some of the
    > programs I am using to collapse to the title bar and some programs to
    > crash.
    >
    > Any ideas??
    >
    > Thanks,

    What program?

    Galen

    without them."

    Sherlock Holmes

    I can not identify the program that is tring to open.

    I need to capture a log of each program that tries to open. Is that possible?

    "Shenan Stanley" wrote:

    > Irv wrote:
    > > A program tries to launch every 30 seconds. I will cause some of the
    > > programs I am using to collapse to the title bar and some programs to
    > > crash.
    >
    > "A Program"...
    > Can you be more specific?
    >
    > --