Closed

FOR SALE & TRADE PACMAN CABERET & PAC FULL SIZE IN WISCONSIN

I have these 2 Pacs for sale in Milwaukee. $600 will take either one.
I've had commitments to buy these games and am getting sick of waiting
for the people to pick them up and pay. I am also looking for the
following parts and am willing to take them in trade: Food Fight glass
monitor bezel, Working Narc boardset, Working Qix boardset, Multi
Williams Jamma board. I'd also be willing to listen to offers for the
following working games: Galaga, Red Baron, Centipede caberet. Games
must be picked up in Milwaukee. Here's some pics:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v361/b_koenig/pacs1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v361/b_koenig/pacs2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v361/b_koenig/pacs3.jpg

Caberet screen:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v361/b_koenig/pacminiscreen.jpg

Full Size Screen:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v361/b_koenig/pacscreen.jpg
1 answer Last reply
More about sale trade pacman caberet full size wisconsin
  1. Are you finding a lithium ion battery to fit virtually your laptop or notebook ? We carry all major brands including IBM, HP,Compaq, DEll,Gateway,Apple, Acer, and Asusto fit all needs including external, high capacity, and universal. Shop with confidence and buy the best laptop battery at www.laptop-battery-shop.org.

Classifieds Games Video Monitors Hot Deals