FOR SALE & TRADE PACMAN CABERET & PAC FULL SIZE IN WISCONSIN

Last response: in Deals
a b C Monitor
June 26, 2005 8:48:55 PM

I have these 2 Pacs for sale in Milwaukee. $600 will take either one.
I've had commitments to buy these games and am getting sick of waiting
for the people to pick them up and pay. I am also looking for the
following parts and am willing to take them in trade: Food Fight glass
monitor bezel, Working Narc boardset, Working Qix boardset, Multi
Williams Jamma board. I'd also be willing to listen to offers for the
following working games: Galaga, Red Baron, Centipede caberet. Games
must be picked up in Milwaukee. Here's some pics:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v361/b_koenig/pacs1.j...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v361/b_koenig/pacs2.j...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v361/b_koenig/pacs3.j...

Caberet screen: