Frozen screen

July 29, 2005 5:24:05 AM

nothing responds to curser
At start up when I click on "user" it does not respond, nor does anything
else, only the cursor moves.
In safe mode it is OK.

More about : frozen screen

Anonymous
July 29, 2005 4:25:37 PM

What's available for repair? You haven't tried anything yet?

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"mystified" <mystified@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4EA490DE-A6EA-42D0-8A88-E7D1D47B1303@microsoft.com...
> nothing responds to curser
> At start up when I click on "user" it does not respond, nor does anything
> else, only the cursor moves.
> In safe mode it is OK.
Anonymous
July 30, 2005 10:32:33 PM

mystified wrote:
> nothing responds to curser
> At start up when I click on "user" it does not respond, nor does
> anything else, only the cursor moves.
> In safe mode it is OK.

There could be any number of solutions to this.....

You may have a bad spyware problem, you may not meet the system requirements
for the operating system you have installed, maybe a corrupt mouse driver?

Please be more specific about the problem and what you have done to try and
solve it.
!