Frozen screen

nothing responds to curser
At start up when I click on "user" it does not respond, nor does anything
else, only the cursor moves.
In safe mode it is OK.
2 answers Last reply
More about frozen screen

    What's available for repair? You haven't tried anything yet?

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson

    mystified wrote:
    > nothing responds to curser
    > At start up when I click on "user" it does not respond, nor does
    > anything else, only the cursor moves.
    > In safe mode it is OK.

    There could be any number of solutions to this.....

    You may have a bad spyware problem, you may not meet the system requirements
    for the operating system you have installed, maybe a corrupt mouse driver?

    Please be more specific about the problem and what you have done to try and
    solve it.

Support Microsoft Windows XP