WTB: Robo/Jouse sound board

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you have one for sale please let me know.

thanks,

steve

Steve Muccione <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote:
: If you have one for sale please let me know.

I've got repros, but they're not cheap =-P

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

Hey all, Mark's aren't compatible with Clays kit (which I am using) so I'm
still in the market.

steve

"Mark C. Spaeth" <mspaeth@plancherel.mit.edu> wrote in message
> Steve Muccione <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote:
> : If you have one for sale please let me know.
>
> I've got repros, but they're not cheap =-P
>
> --
> Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
> 50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
> Cambridge, MA 02139
> (617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth

Steve Muccione <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote:
: Hey all, Mark's aren't compatible with Clays kit (which I am using) so I'm
: still in the market.

They're not incompatible, just not plug and play. If I ever run them
again, I may make them jumperable for 2532s, but considering I've never
advertised or sold them (just used them in my own games) there probably
won't be another run :)