Outlook popup appearing

i keep getting a pop up 'enter network password' every time i access
Outlook, and or do anything within Outlook
i tick save password but it comes back again with it still unticked ..
I checked accounts in tools but all seem as was originallly set up.
1 answer Last reply
More about outlook popup appearing

    Network Connections folder, rightclick LAN icon, properties, authentication tab, uncheck 'use IEEE 802.1 authentication..."

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "marquis2222" <marquis2222@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FFAB93D4-D49D-4A4B-A677-61B907D2D6AA@microsoft.com...
    >i keep getting a pop up 'enter network password' every time i access
    > Outlook, and or do anything within Outlook
    > i tick save password but it comes back again with it still unticked ..
    > I checked accounts in tools but all seem as was originallly set up.

Outlook Support Microsoft Windows XP