Outlook popup appearing

July 29, 2005 8:17:01 AM

i keep getting a pop up 'enter network password' every time i access
Outlook, and or do anything within Outlook
i tick save password but it comes back again with it still unticked ..
I checked accounts in tools but all seem as was originallly set up.
Anonymous
July 29, 2005 4:33:56 PM

Network Connections folder, rightclick LAN icon, properties, authentication tab, uncheck 'use IEEE 802.1 authentication..."

--
Mark L. Ferguson
!