FT/FS in Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have the following for sale / trade in Maryland......make an
offer.......come buy and see them. I don't feel like sending out a
million pix.....if you want them come by and get them:

Reactor upright (8.5/10)
Neo Geo mini (9/10)
Defender cocktail (8/10)
Bubbles (9/10)
Star Wars (8/10)
Joust cocktail (9/10)

Looking for the following:

Robotron cabaret
Carnevil
any late model williams pin

Will gladly make a 2 for or 3 for one offer...need space!
Email me at Nrvous007@aol.com
Thanks!

Bo

Ive been over to Bo's place and his games are in top notch shape. I
wish I had the room for his Reactor!!! Highly recommeded to deal with.

Mike
www.habos-arcade.com