WTB four player arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking to buy a four person three button set up to be converted to a
mame cabinent. Would prefer if the game, monitor, and controls all
worked but dont have to be. Maybe someone in or near illinois could
help. cmv004@drake.edu

I have the cabinet only. It is a Midway 4 player cabinet that had NBA
Jam in it. I fixed all of the dings and painted it. I am located on
the south side of Milwaukee. I also have a nice, recently recapped
Wells 7000 25" monitor that I'd sell for $125 that fits the cabinet
perfectly.

Sounds good so how much for the monitor and cabinent both. and you
dont have any other parts? - right.