Closed

WTB four player arcade

Looking to buy a four person three button set up to be converted to a
mame cabinent. Would prefer if the game, monitor, and controls all
worked but dont have to be. Maybe someone in or near illinois could
help. cmv004@drake.edu
2 answers Last reply
More about player arcade

    I have the cabinet only. It is a Midway 4 player cabinet that had NBA
    Jam in it. I fixed all of the dings and painted it. I am located on
    the south side of Milwaukee. I also have a nice, recently recapped
    Wells 7000 25" monitor that I'd sell for $125 that fits the cabinet
    perfectly.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Sounds good so how much for the monitor and cabinent both. and you
    dont have any other parts? - right.

Classifieds Games Video Monitors Hot Deals