Closed

wtb: taito SI cocktail CP's and Super SI 91 boardset

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy 2 cocktail SI (Taito) control panel overlays and a Super
SI 91 board set. I'm in the UK.

Stu
1 answer Last reply
More about taito cocktail super boardset

    Majestic Twelve is the same PCB and is easier to locate than the SI 91.

    --
    -Steve P.

    All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

    "stu" <stuart@zen.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I'm looking to buy 2 cocktail SI (Taito) control panel overlays and a
    > Super SI 91 board set. I'm in the UK.
    >
    > Stu

Classifieds Control Panel Games Video Hot Deals