scan32.exe

Every day at around noon scan32.exe executes and runs , I have not done a
task schedule for this to run . Task manager shows it running , does anyone
no why this is running?? XP
Home is OS.
--
RJDDOC
1 answer Last reply

    [[scan32.exe is a process belonging to McAfee VirusScan Enterprise which
    protects your computer and network from Internet-bound threats such as
    Trojans and spyware.]]

    Open McAfee VirusScan and see when it's scheduled to run.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:3139BC18-7BC9-40C2-8A81-C2678EAC9D54@microsoft.com,
    RJDOC <RD@earthlink.com> hunted and pecked:
    > Every day at around noon scan32.exe executes and runs , I have not done a
    > task schedule for this to run . Task manager shows it running , does
    > anyone no why this is running?? XP
    > Home is OS.
    > --
    > RJDDOC

Support Microsoft Task Manager Windows XP