Drive Mapping Problem

I'm unable to map a drive to a server on our WAN, however I am able to ping
the server by IP address and name. The specific error I'm getting is:

"The drive could not be mapped because no network was found"

Would appreciate any help anyone can give me.
1 answer Last reply
More about drive mapping problem

    Mapped Drive Connection to Network Share May Be Lost - timeout:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/297684

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Bill at PAr" <Bill at PAr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC14DC7C-7EE4-4B49-8DCA-1172528B67C7@microsoft.com...
    > I'm unable to map a drive to a server on our WAN, however I am able to ping
    > the server by IP address and name. The specific error I'm getting is:
    >
    > "The drive could not be mapped because no network was found"
    >
    > Would appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Servers Mapping Windows XP