I730 housings

bill

I am thinking about getting a different housing for my I730, I was wondering
if anyone knows of a good place to buy them. I have heard that alot of them
wear easily, such as paint peeling and housing cracking. Anyone know of a
good reputible place to buy them.

thanks

i'll sell you one for $12 shipped

what color do you want?