Status
Not open for further replies.

Asteroids power supply and logic working, monitor dim. cab not bad.No
shipping no pics, come and get it. Call me at 856 786 1712. THANKS.
Charles

75 bucks? Are you crazy?

Maybe 40 bucks, LOL.

Someone is getting a good deal. The monitor, alone, is worth 3 times
that.

-Tim

Yes, he is crazy and the game is sold! Crazy Charlie® just called me
and asked me to post and let everyone know it is gone.

Wait until you see his $25 Mr Pinball deal tommorow with a possibility
of recieving a $25 rebate. ;-)

John Pursglove

ps. I just sold Crazy Charlie's® Beatmania final today too for only
$500. His prices are insane! He may be undersold but he will always be
insane! ;-)

Well he aint THAT crazy...
he wouldn't take the 300 i offered for the DJ game. haha.

k.

"John Pursglove" <jp.pinball@gmail.com> wrote in message
Yes, he is crazy and the game is sold! Crazy Charlie® just called me
and asked me to post and let everyone know it is gone.

Wait until you see his $25 Mr Pinball deal tommorow with a possibility
of recieving a $25 rebate. ;-)

John Pursglove

ps. I just sold Crazy Charlie's® Beatmania final today too for only
$500. His prices are insane! He may be undersold but he will always be
insane! ;-)

Betsy-Ross dollars mistakenly inserted in
place of quarters...

Was there a Betsy-Ross dollar that resembled quarters?

I know there were Susan B. Anthony ones.

$300 + for a non-working complete one in MI also. Up to $700 working.

-Tim

Wish you had been a tad closer, but your still in the Northeast.

I keep seeing non-working Asteroids selling cheap in areas about 200 -
300 miles way from here, like NY, NJ or PA.

Are they really worth that much more if they are from RI, MA, CT or
NH?

Some people on here are trying to convince me of that.

On 29 Jun 2005 07:26:14 -0700, "Charlie M." <chas7896@aol.com> wrote:

>Asteroids power supply and logic working, monitor dim. cab not bad.No
>shipping no pics, come and get it. Call me at 856 786 1712. THANKS.
>Charles

welll.. you know, the asteroids that live out in the Hamptons or on the Cape
have had a higher class of up-bringing then those down at the Jersey
shore... I'm sure they've had more Betsy-Ross dollars mistakenly inserted in
place of quarters...

"Nate Goulet" <askifyouwantaaddress@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Wish you had been a tad closer, but your still in the Northeast.
>
> I keep seeing non-working Asteroids selling cheap in areas about 200 -
> 300 miles way from here, like NY, NJ or PA.
>
> Are they really worth that much more if they are from RI, MA, CT or
> NH?
>
> Some people on here are trying to convince me of that.
>

> On 29 Jun 2005 07:26:14 -0700, "Charlie M." <chas7896@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>Asteroids power supply and logic working, monitor dim. cab not bad.No
>>shipping no pics, come and get it. Call me at 856 786 1712. THANKS.
>>Charles

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:08:30 GMT, "Steve Muccione"
<home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote:

>welll.. you know, the asteroids that live out in the Hamptons or on the Cape
>have had a higher class of up-bringing then those down at the Jersey
>shore... I'm sure they've had more Betsy-Ross dollars mistakenly inserted in
>place of quarters...

That's pretty funny.

There are plenty of nasty run down arcades in the New England states
that an Asteroids machine could have come from. But if it came from
Dave & Busters in Providence, then i'd say it was probably pretty well
taken care of. But much more likely someone's shed who dusted off the
spider webs, left in the freezing weather unused for many years, and
wants to sell it for a mint just because it's from New England, where
homes and classic arcade machines are sometimes overpriced.
Certainly can't complain about the ones i've already bought.

If I had a better truck, i'd consider driving the 4 hours to get to NJ
than driving 1.5 - 3 hours to find one in NE.

$75 - $125 typically for non-working Asteroids in PA, NY or NJ
$300+ typically for the same condition in MA, NH, RI or CT
Is something wrong with that picture?

ah.. yeah... go ahead... f* with my joke why dont you....

:p

lol

"mudmantim" <mudmantim@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Betsy-Ross dollars mistakenly inserted in
> place of quarters...
>
> Was there a Betsy-Ross dollar that resembled quarters?
>
> I know there were Susan B. Anthony ones.
>

> $300 + for a non-working complete one in MI also. Up to $700 working.
>
> -Tim

well.. I would hop on a a $75 non working asteroids anywhere in the NJ
area...

I'm almost out of projects....

> On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:08:30 GMT, "Steve Muccione"
> <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>welll.. you know, the asteroids that live out in the Hamptons or on the
>>Cape
>>have had a higher class of up-bringing then those down at the Jersey
>>shore... I'm sure they've had more Betsy-Ross dollars mistakenly inserted
>>in
>>place of quarters...
>
> That's pretty funny.
>
> There are plenty of nasty run down arcades in the New England states
> that an Asteroids machine could have come from. But if it came from
> Dave & Busters in Providence, then i'd say it was probably pretty well
> taken care of. But much more likely someone's shed who dusted off the
> spider webs, left in the freezing weather unused for many years, and
> wants to sell it for a mint just because it's from New England, where
> homes and classic arcade machines are sometimes overpriced.
> Certainly can't complain about the ones i've already bought.
>
> If I had a better truck, i'd consider driving the 4 hours to get to NJ
> than driving 1.5 - 3 hours to find one in NE.
>
> $75 - $125 typically for non-working Asteroids in PA, NY or NJ
> $300+ typically for the same condition in MA, NH, RI or CT
> Is something wrong with that picture?

>well.. I would hop on a a $75 non working asteroids anywhere in the NJ
>area...
>
>I'm almost out of projects....

I'll point out the next one I see for you since i've been watching
them regularly.

$75 is about as cheap as i've seen, besides the free ones. Probably
figure more like $100 - $150. I see them all the time in NJ in that
range.

Again, i'll bring it to your attention "when" I see one. Probably
with in the next couple months figure.

In the areas i'm willing to drive with an old truck, I can't seem to
even find the $200 deal.

I think my best bet might be a trade. I bought a partly working Spy
Hunter cockpit. What a cool looking machine. I might trade it for a
fully working Asteroids. I'd rather not take up that much space in
my game room to keep it, but I have enough storage space at least.

The last couple cockpit Spy Hunters I saw in non-working condition
sold for the price of a working Asteroids.

I'd also be willing to trade if for a non-working Asteroids with a
working monitor & say a non-working Space Duel or somthing similar.
Just a thought.

Thanks again, Charles, for the great deal! Asteroids is in its place
of honor between Missile Command and Marble Madness. Let me know when
you have your next Pin Party and I'll bring the Pizzas.

- Dan