Signal level jumps up and down

I have one install where I am running a Netgear ME102 Access Point. Most of
the time the signal level is 95+. On occasions the signal will oscillate
and just drop off. I cannot associate this to anything, the distance
between the AP and the PC is maybe 40 feet, through a single wall. Any idea
on how to troubleshoot this ?

Thanks

Derek.-

Is someone using a microwave oven in the building?
Just a thought.
- Mike
"Derek" <atkin11j@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have one install where I am running a Netgear ME102 Access Point. Most
of
> the time the signal level is 95+. On occasions the signal will oscillate
> and just drop off. I cannot associate this to anything, the distance
> between the AP and the PC is maybe 40 feet, through a single wall. Any
idea
> on how to troubleshoot this ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Derek.-