Signal level jumps up and down

I have one install where I am running a Netgear ME102 Access Point. Most of
the time the signal level is 95+. On occasions the signal will oscillate
and just drop off. I cannot associate this to anything, the distance
between the AP and the PC is maybe 40 feet, through a single wall. Any idea
on how to troubleshoot this ?

Thanks

Derek.-
1 answer Last reply
More about signal level jumps down

    Is someone using a microwave oven in the building?
    Just a thought.
    - Mike
    "Derek" <atkin11j@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I have one install where I am running a Netgear ME102 Access Point. Most
    of
    > the time the signal level is 95+. On occasions the signal will oscillate
    > and just drop off. I cannot associate this to anything, the distance
    > between the AP and the PC is maybe 40 feet, through a single wall. Any
    idea
    > on how to troubleshoot this ?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Derek.-