problem with xp boot disk 5

All of a sudden windows (xp-pro) is not loading...if I try to start in
safe mode...I get the a message that is somethiing like this: "loading
vax347b esc to cancel"...then the computer reboots.......I tried using
the xp boot disks but as I insert disc 5 I get the message: "
flpdisk.sys is corrupted" and the computer reboots........ I have tried
booting from the XP-disc (after setting up the bios) but it wont do
it... where do I go from here????
1 answer Last reply
More about problem boot disk

    Disc 5 may be bad, try recreating the six boot up discs on new floppies.

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314058
    Description of the Windows XP Recovery Console

    "Swede" <manfr42720@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > All of a sudden windows (xp-pro) is not loading...if I try to start in
    > safe mode...I get the a message that is somethiing like this: "loading
    > vax347b esc to cancel"...then the computer reboots.......I tried using
    > the xp boot disks but as I insert disc 5 I get the message: "
    > flpdisk.sys is corrupted" and the computer reboots........ I have tried
    > booting from the XP-disc (after setting up the bios) but it wont do
    > it... where do I go from here????

Computers Boot Windows XP