Hello All, new to forum.
Is there anyway to free memory ? I am not sure what's eating it up, but
it seems it just started. Taskn manager does not reflect allot of use
there. Example, opening frontpage or photoshop. Like right now I'm not
running allot and have only 43% left of 512mb

Thanks

--
Wheels59

Jim

Are you getting error messages or having a problem with certain programs?
Windows uses as much virtual memory as it can which is not a bad thing. See
this article, it explains virtual memory in windows nicely.
http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.htm