screen size????????????

why did the toolbar or taskbar at bottom of my screen double in size thereby
decreasing my window size?? and how do i get it back? my icons on the task
bar are stacked 3 high?? thank you pete rynas

peter

Right-click -"Lock taskbar"

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada
"Pete Rynas" <r566b@comcast.net> wrote in message
> why did the toolbar or taskbar at bottom of my screen double in size
> thereby decreasing my window size?? and how do i get it back? my icons on
> the task bar are stacked 3 high?? thank you pete rynas

Jim

Take your cursor and drag the bar to the height that you want. You can right
click the taskbar and select " lock the taskbar" to prevent it from
resizing.