Status
Not open for further replies.

Ha ha, as if. Maybe there's one out there. Namco has one for sale for $4000.
Maybe you could live in it. Then it'd be home use for sure. As in 'used as
a'.

--
"Quality is the enemy of production."
Homepage - http://members.cox.net/rcbullock/ 'It's lamer than Spaeth's!'

I'll have to measure my basement stairwell to see if it'll fit down there.
Maybe if I tilt it at an angle :)

or..

"I wonder if this will fit in the back of my SUV?"