Volume control on taskbar

Caprice

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2005

I have been trying to put back the volume icon on my taskbar - so that I can
control the sound. I've had no luck. The place where I could check the
volume icon for notification is grayed out. The compaq people had me
uninstall a driver and that did no good. I found instructions for those who
have the cd, but mine was preinstalled. Any ideas for what I could do?

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type: SFC /SCANNOW

--
Mark L. Ferguson