Closed

FS: 50 Arcade Games $1500, CA

50 Arcade Games for sale, pole position I/II, life force, turbo, road
blasters, bally sarge, blasteroids, rush n attack, nba jam, hang on,
sprint, neogeo, after burner, etc, etc.

remove the nospam stuff in my email address and email me for a full
list. Will not ship, this is pickup only. Redding, CA.
4 answers Last reply
More about arcade games 1500

    Can you send me a full list to Mikew88 AT gmail DOT com?

    Thanks

    Vic Ireland wrote:
    > 50 Arcade Games for sale, pole position I/II, life force, turbo, road
    > blasters, bally sarge, blasteroids, rush n attack, nba jam, hang on,
    > sprint, neogeo, after burner, etc, etc.
    >
    > remove the nospam stuff in my email address and email me for a full
    > list. Will not ship, this is pickup only. Redding, CA.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Sounds like a good deal? If they work its a giveaway.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    If they were within 20 miles from me, they would all be water damaged
    junk.

    Since they are SO far away, they probably all work.

    -Tim
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Yes, I agree with Tim.

    I lived in Michigan for 3 1/2 years and just moved back to Florida.

    The market down in FL has a lot more to offer.

    Big Al
    Bradenton, FL

Classifieds Games Video Email Hot Deals