Closed

WTB: Playchoice 10 with Super Mario Bros. in DFW area

Title says it all. I'm looking for a Playchoice 10 with at least Super
Mario Bros init. It can be single screen, dual screen, conversion,
whatever. I'm not really interested in driving a long way to pick up,
I prefer something local. If out of state, be sure to include shipping
cost in a price quote.

Thanks!
5 answers Last reply
More about playchoice super mario bros area

    hi
    you have mail !
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Hi,
    You have mail !

    Marius

    www.pinball.ro
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Thanks, I checked it. Out of state might work, but out of the country
    really doesn't.
  4. Have you found a PlayChoice 10 yet?
    If not reply to wylbyrthe2@yahoo.com
    If so, sorry to bother you...
  5. Really? Digging up a 4 year old thread?

    I guess the mods don't believe in pruning. :pt1cable:

Classifieds Games Video Hot Deals