WTB: Playchoice 10 with Super Mario Bros. in DFW area

Last response: in Deals
July 2, 2005 2:15:12 PM

Title says it all. I'm looking for a Playchoice 10 with at least Super
Mario Bros init. It can be single screen, dual screen, conversion,
whatever. I'm not really interested in driving a long way to pick up,
I prefer something local. If out of state, be sure to include shipping
cost in a price quote.

Thanks!

More about : wtb playchoice super mario bros dfw area

Anonymous
July 3, 2005 5:01:06 PM

hi
you have mail !
Anonymous
July 3, 2005 5:01:07 PM

Hi,
You have mail !

Marius

www.pinball.ro
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 3, 2005 5:43:48 PM

Thanks, I checked it. Out of state might work, but out of the country
really doesn't.
June 7, 2009 3:16:35 AM

Have you found a PlayChoice 10 yet?
If not reply to wylbyrthe2@yahoo.com
If so, sorry to bother you...
June 7, 2009 4:40:15 AM

Really? Digging up a 4 year old thread?

I guess the mods don't believe in pruning. :pt1cable:
!