WTB: Playchoice 10 with Super Mario Bros. in DFW area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Title says it all. I'm looking for a Playchoice 10 with at least Super
Mario Bros init. It can be single screen, dual screen, conversion,
whatever. I'm not really interested in driving a long way to pick up,
I prefer something local. If out of state, be sure to include shipping
cost in a price quote.

Thanks!

Hi,
You have mail !

Marius

www.pinball.ro

Thanks, I checked it. Out of state might work, but out of the country
really doesn't.

wylbyr

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009