Transferring/Backing up the Speech Recognition Profile on XP

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.accessibility,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

I want to transfer my training files from a crashed installation of XP to the
new one, and also learn how to back up the relevant files in the future.
Is there a list of which files+registry keys I should transfer?
Is there a utility for doing it automatically in the future?

Thanks
Guy Z.
3 answers Last reply
More about transferring backing speech recognition profile
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.accessibility,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    Save settings and data with the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard (FAST wizard): Go To: http://www.aumha.org/win5/a/fast.htm

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Guy" <Guy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13141874-7AEC-43A1-A120-DD30DF4414D4@microsoft.com...
    >I want to transfer my training files from a crashed installation of XP to the
    > new one, and also learn how to back up the relevant files in the future.
    > Is there a list of which files+registry keys I should transfer?
    > Is there a utility for doing it automatically in the future?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Guy Z.
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.accessibility,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 23:50:01 -0700, Guy wrote:

    > I want to transfer my training files from a crashed installation of XP to the
    > new one, and also learn how to back up the relevant files in the future.
    > Is there a list of which files+registry keys I should transfer?
    > Is there a utility for doing it automatically in the future?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Guy Z.

    See #26 in this FAQ about speech recognition:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;283159

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User