Closed

Free Cabinet and Parts in NJ

Free COMPLETE Night Stocker cab in Colonia, NJ.

I just pulled the monitor out to use in my Stargate and the rest is up
for grabs.

Call me direct at 732-801-5580.

If no one calls by late tonight, it will be sitting near a dumpster
somewhere in the area.

- Mike
2 answers Last reply
More about free cabinet parts

    GONE

    "MTPacifico" <michael.pacifico@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Free COMPLETE Night Stocker cab in Colonia, NJ.
    >
    > I just pulled the monitor out to use in my Stargate and the rest is up
    > for grabs.
    >
    > Call me direct at 732-801-5580.
    >
    > If no one calls by late tonight, it will be sitting near a dumpster
    > somewhere in the area.
    >
    > - Mike

  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Thanks Mike!

    -Dan

Classifieds Games Video Monitors Hot Deals