Free Cabinet and Parts in NJ

Last response: in Deals
a b C Monitor
July 2, 2005 4:55:46 PM

Free COMPLETE Night Stocker cab in Colonia, NJ.

I just pulled the monitor out to use in my Stargate and the rest is up
for grabs.

Call me direct at 732-801-5580.

If no one calls by late tonight, it will be sitting near a dumpster
somewhere in the area.

- Mike

More about : free cabinet parts

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 4, 2005 7:47:07 PM

GONE

"MTPacifico" <michael.pacifico@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Free COMPLETE Night Stocker cab in Colonia, NJ.
>
> I just pulled the monitor out to use in my Stargate and the rest is up
> for grabs.
>
> Call me direct at 732-801-5580.
>
> If no one calls by late tonight, it will be sitting near a dumpster
> somewhere in the area.
>
> - Mike

Anonymous
a b C Monitor