Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Hello, I have got a new mother board and all that. I the windows 2 pack is
causeing me to get a blue screen of death. So far i only go it on x-fire
when i am connecting. I check the x-fire everytime something new was added.
The windos 2 pack was the last thing i put on my computer. When i start
x-fire again i got the blue screen. But i made sure i tested x-fire after
every differnt think i put on. Does anyone know why this is happeneing or
how i can fix it..or anything would be helpfull

chris wrote:
> Hello, I have got a new mother board and all that. I the windows 2
> pack is causeing me to get a blue screen of death. So far i only go
> it on x-fire when i am connecting. I check the x-fire everytime
> something new was added. The windos 2 pack was the last thing i put
> on my computer. When i start x-fire again i got the blue screen.
> But i made sure i tested x-fire after every differnt think i put on.
> Does anyone know why this is happeneing or how i can fix it..or
> anything would be helpfull

Providing the error code that comes with the blue screen of death would be
helpful.