FS: 200 videos $65 each COW in MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am fairly certain I have my warehouse sold, so I have to clear out a
ton of machines dirt cheap over the next month. Many are dedicated,
and most are complete. Will also sell off loose parts very reasonable!
I can meet at the warehouse almost any time over the next couple of
weeks if you want to bring a truck and load up! Machines are at
www.coinopwarehouse.com in Hagerstown, Maryland. Email
lloyd@coinopwarehouse.com or call my cell at 703-801-1459 if
interested. Thanks! Lloyd

Any Space Invaders, Pac's, or classics in this 200?

-Tim