FS: Parting with Scramble and Armor Attack parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Parting with Scramble and Armor Attack parts

Scramble:

Marquee: $15 Shipped
Glass Bezel: $30 Shipped
Power Supply w/ Iso Transformer with working PS pcb $25 Shipped
Wiring Harness: $35 Shipped
Populated Control Panel: $35 Shipped
100% Working PCB: $50 shipped
Stern Coin Door: $20 Shipped

Armor Attack:

Marquee: $15 shipped
Bezel: $20 shipped
Power Supply - $30 shipped
PCB: $45 (video and sound) shipped
HV Box $25 shipped
Populated Control Panel: $25 shipped
Cinematronics Coin Door: $20 shipped

Both games are missing their respective monitors and I'd prefer to
part them out versus restoring them. Each game plays blind but powers
up and you can hear the game sounds. Scramble PCB is working 100% with
sound. I plugged it into my T&F upright to verify this. Prices include
shipping and packaging costs.

tape_worm@comcast.net

I'm in for the AA Pcb...
MH