Ripping DVD audio

July 30, 2005 10:52:16 AM

Greetings:

I would like to capture music from a DVD I own. Ideally, I would like to
import it to an ITune but mp3 would work. Can this be done with Windows
Media Player 10? Please advise

More about : ripping dvd audio

Anonymous
July 31, 2005 9:37:19 AM

You can purchase an advanced MP3 encoder by opening the player, clicking tools-options- Copy Music, then click the "Learn More about
MP3 formats. There should be several options

--
Mark L. Ferguson

!