Ripping DVD audio

Greetings:

I would like to capture music from a DVD I own. Ideally, I would like to
import it to an ITune but mp3 would work. Can this be done with Windows
Media Player 10? Please advise
1 answer Last reply
More about ripping audio

    You can purchase an advanced MP3 encoder by opening the player, clicking tools-options- Copy Music, then click the "Learn More about
    MP3 formats. There should be several options

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Maurice" <Maurice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EEC01300-1974-4BA3-9093-8A60C8A9B79B@microsoft.com...
    > Greetings:
    >
    > I would like to capture music from a DVD I own. Ideally, I would like to
    > import it to an ITune but mp3 would work. Can this be done with Windows
    > Media Player 10? Please advise

DVD Windows XP