Installing second Language?

I'm trying to install some Korean font on my XP .. I have installed the language support and it lets me type in Korean now, but any system messages still come up as jumbled letters etc .. what else am I missing?

Thanks for any help,
Mike

:tongue: <font color=red>"Never pick a fight with an ugly person .. they have nothing to lose" </font color=red> :tongue:
2 answers Last reply
More about installing language
  1. did you set everything up in the regional and language control panel?

who ever has the most ram when they die wins!
  2. How should it be set up for the second language? Under the Advanced Tab I still have English but the Code page conversion tables has Korean selected .. do I have to change the top selection to Korean as well?

I want XP to run in English, but if something comes up in Korean I want it to be translated, not have the funny characters.

For example, if I install a Korean program, the shortcut icon description is all funny text not Korean font. But if I go to a Korean website, then IE can translate it to Korean Font. Any system messages are not translated however.

Thanks!
    Mike

:tongue: <font color=red>"Never pick a fight with an ugly person .. they have nothing to lose" </font color=red> :tongue:
Ask a new question

Read More

Support Font Windows XP