outlook express & user names

A family email account was set up on one user name, and I would like to be
able to access it on my own personal user name. I have my own account on my
name already.
1 answer Last reply
More about outlook express user names

    Go to start/run, and type:

    HH ms-its:%windir%\Help\msoe.chm::/msg_store_on_combine.htm

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Flower" <Flower@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B344705-A36F-423A-83FC-83312581D4DA@microsoft.com...
    >A family email account was set up on one user name, and I would like to be
    > able to access it on my own personal user name. I have my own account on my
    > name already.

Outlook Express Microsoft Windows XP