outlook express & user names

July 30, 2005 2:24:03 PM

A family email account was set up on one user name, and I would like to be
able to access it on my own personal user name. I have my own account on my
name already.
Anonymous
July 31, 2005 9:44:49 AM

Go to start/run, and type:

HH ms-its:%windir%\Help\msoe.chm::/msg_store_on_combine.htm

--
Mark L. Ferguson
!