Last post deleted. Why ???

My last post to the thread "Run History is cleared on every reboot" was removed from the server. I request to know why.
That reply took more than 10 minutes of research !

--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User

    I don't know. Why would the visitors in this newsgroup know? If it *was*
    deleted, you need to ask MS why. As a MVP, you should know how ;-)

    Tom "Pepper" Willett
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

    "Maurice N ~ MVP" <maurice@mvps.org> wrote in message
    My last post to the thread "Run History is cleared on every reboot" was
    removed from the server. I request to know why.
    That reply took more than 10 minutes of research !

    --
    Maurice N
    MVP Windows - Shell / User
    -----

    This was not addressed to visitors. Don't worry about it.

    --
    Maurice N
    MVP Windows - Shell / User

    Tom Pepper Willett wrote:
    > I don't know. Why would the visitors in this newsgroup know? If it
    > *was* deleted, you need to ask MS why. As a MVP, you should know how
    > ;-)
    >
    > Tom "Pepper" Willett
    > Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

    I'm not worried about it one bit.

    Tom Pepper Willett wrote:
    > I don't know. Why would the visitors in this newsgroup know? If it
    > *was* deleted, you need to ask MS why. As a MVP, you should know how
    > ;-)
    >
    > Tom "Pepper" Willett
    > Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

    what post

    "Tom Pepper Willett" <tompepper@mvps.invalid> wrote in message
    > I'm not worried about it one bit.
    >
    > "Maurice N ~ MVP" <maurice@mvps.org> wrote in message
    > This was not addressed to visitors. Don't worry about it.
    >
    > --
    > Maurice N
    > MVP Windows - Shell / User
    > -----
    >
    > Tom Pepper Willett wrote:
    >> I don't know. Why would the visitors in this newsgroup know? If it
    >> *was* deleted, you need to ask MS why. As a MVP, you should know how
    >> ;-)
    >>
    >> Tom "Pepper" Willett
    >> Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

Support Microsoft Windows XP