Last post deleted. Why ???

July 30, 2005 5:08:54 PM

My last post to the thread "Run History is cleared on every reboot" was removed from the server. I request to know why.
That reply took more than 10 minutes of research !

--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User

More about : post deleted

Anonymous
July 30, 2005 6:02:18 PM

I don't know. Why would the visitors in this newsgroup know? If it *was*
deleted, you need to ask MS why. As a MVP, you should know how ;-)

Tom "Pepper" Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

"Maurice N ~ MVP" <maurice@mvps.org> wrote in message
My last post to the thread "Run History is cleared on every reboot" was
removed from the server. I request to know why.
That reply took more than 10 minutes of research !

--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User
-----
Anonymous
July 30, 2005 6:12:34 PM

This was not addressed to visitors. Don't worry about it.

--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User

Tom Pepper Willett wrote:
> I don't know. Why would the visitors in this newsgroup know? If it
> *was* deleted, you need to ask MS why. As a MVP, you should know how
> ;-)
>
> Tom "Pepper" Willett
> Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

July 30, 2005 6:22:53 PM

I'm not worried about it one bit.

Tom Pepper Willett wrote:
> I don't know. Why would the visitors in this newsgroup know? If it
> *was* deleted, you need to ask MS why. As a MVP, you should know how
> ;-)
>
> Tom "Pepper" Willett
> Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

Anonymous