I have been using Outlook on this computer for quite a while. Recently I
received an message to report a problem (which I did). There is no
information given an Outlook then closes. I have connected to my .pst file
from another computer so I am convinced that it is not corrupted. I have
re-loaded Outlook on this computer twice thinking that it might be corrupted,
but it did not fix the problem. I now wonder if there is a Windows
corruption problem.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciatied

Mark

Have you asked the experts in the Outlook newsgroups?

Tom