Orinoco Mac driver v 7.2 wanted for wireless PC card

DaveC

Distinguished
May 8, 2004
Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.comm,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.portables,comp.sys.mac.system,alt.internet.wireless (More info?)

This driver is for OS 7-9. VersionTracker has v 6, but 7.2 is the latest. VT
tries to link to orinocowireless for the 7.2 file, but that site is no longer
working.

Anyone have this to send to me? Or know where it can be found?

Thanks,
--
DaveC
me@privacy.net

DaveC

Distinguished
May 8, 2004
Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.comm,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.portables,comp.sys.mac.system,alt.internet.wireless (More info?)

Found it here.

<http://www.proxim.com/support/all/orinoco/software/dl2002_orinoco_client_r72_
macos.html>

Can't remember seeing a support web site that made it quite so difficult to
find an item by browsing. I had to stumble across the link on this page, a
very good tutorial about wireless on older PowerBooks:

http://www.penmachine.com/techie/airport1400.html