Iexplorer application Error

When trying to print a web page I get the following error>

iexplore.exe-Application Error.

The instruction at "0x7c80d189" referenced memory at "0x0720ffff." The
memory could not be "read." Click on OK to terminate the program. Click on
CANCEL to debug the program.

Any ideas of how I can fix this

Thanks
Brenda