I recently tried to download a program, but during the installation, I
was told that my windows installer was not working.

I was wondering how to fix it, or where to download a free windows
installer (i tried download.com, but they only had windows installer
for 95, 98, me, nt, and 2000).

--
kittycait87

Windows Installer 3.1 now available for XP
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=889482fc-5f56-4a38-b838-de776fd4138c&DisplayLang=en

How to resolve Common "Windows Installer" Problems
;555175]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];555175