FS: Atari Black Widow conversion from Gravitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have was able to pickup the machine at last. The good news it looks
great the side are is gravitar and is mint the marquee is black widow
and is mint the control panel overlay is in very good condition it has
a crack were it bends on the control panel. the coin door is in need
of resto it has some surface rust. the machine has original tags
everywhere in side of coin door the back door has a big gravitar
instuction sheet inside is the a bag with instuction manual for black
widow, gavitar the conversion instucions and addtional gravitar
schimatics book. The screen is bright. Now the bad news it looks like
the game board needs attention you turn it on you see the web you can
go into test mode but it beeps when you push a button. I looked at the
manual it looks like som eproms(???) maybe bad easy fix? I do not know
I know that Color Vector monitors go for a lot and this one has a
working monitor. Pictures are ava upon request. asking $400.00 or
best offer

vargas (at) Rochester (dot) rr (dot) com

rust on the coin door means possible moisture exposure. if your picky
about how firm your cab is, i'd take a closer to look before you plunk
down the cash......

That goes to anything a person buys. I belive it is up to a buyer to
ask questions from a seller to help them make a decision. If a seller
withholds info or refuses to answer then buyer beware. I looked inside
the cab and it looks dry and rust free. rust is on outside of door
were looks like the paint came off.