Located....

Ok, does anyone have a wav of the "Please hold while the Nextel
subscriber you are trying to reach is located"??
--

hammer

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2001

Sorry no. But now that ypu mentioned it i'd love a copy myself. I'll let you
know if i find it.

I found it. Ecko posted it at http://www.nextelnoob.com

--

hammer

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2001

Call me stupid... I cn't find it.
> Hammer wrote:
> > Sorry no. But now that ypu mentioned it i'd love a copy myself. I'll let
you
> > know if i find it.
> > "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote in message
> >
> >> Ok, does anyone have a wav of the "Please hold while the Nextel
> >>subscriber you are trying to reach is located"??
> >>--
>
> I found it. Ecko posted it at http://www.nextelnoob.com

I can't find it either.

"Hammer" <reddog_3000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Call me stupid... I cn't find it.
> "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote in message
> > Hammer wrote:
> > > Sorry no. But now that ypu mentioned it i'd love a copy myself. I'll
let
> you
> > > know if i find it.
> > > "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote in message

> > I found it. Ecko posted it at http://www.nextelnoob.com
> >

> > --

hammer

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2001

WindsorFox has it. Maybe he could be kind and email it to us?

"Bill Roland" <bill.roland@cox.net> wrote in message
> I can't find it either.
>

> "Hammer" <reddog_3000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Call me stupid... I cn't find it.
> > "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote in message
> let
> > you

> > > I found it. Ecko posted it at http://www.nextelnoob.com
> > >

> > > --

Search for "Nextel Located" in the wavs section took me a while to find it
myself
"Hammer" <reddog_3000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Call me stupid... I cn't find it.
> "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNOin @SPAMcox.net> wrote in message
> > Hammer wrote:
> > > Sorry no. But now that ypu mentioned it i'd love a copy myself. I'll
let
> you
> > > know if i find it.
> > > "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote in message