FS: Atari Millipede & Centipede PCBs - T&W

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOR SALE:

Atari Millipede PCB - $125 Shipped

Atari Centipede PCB - $75 Shipped

Both boards are tested and working with working EAROMs for high score saves.

Thank You,

Bill

I have an old centipede cabinet, but the wiring is gutted out. Do you
know if the voltages for the board are AC or DC?
LMK
Jay

DC. A switcher will do the trick. That's what I use to repair them. You
need an external audio amplifier if you wire it with a switcher as the
original setup (AR board with transformers) included the audio amp.

Best Regards,

Bill

Best Regards,

Bill