Http://www tomshardware com/forum/652-63-window-monitor-1680x1050-1920x1080-reso

I am using Samsung B2030 monitor 20" native resolution 1600 X 900, windows 7 64 bit ultimate does not display the resolution, image is distorted with 1024 x 768 and 1280 x 1024. I do not have a graphic card installed on Intel i3 530.
Please help me to solve the problem.

Nivean
7 answers Last reply
More about http tomshardware forum window monitor 1680x1050 1920x1080 reso
  1. Go here, and download the driver. Install it, that should tell windows that your resolution is 1600x900, and become one of your selections.
  2. Quote:
    I am using Samsung B2030 monitor 20" native resolution 1600 X 900, windows 7 64 bit ultimate does not display the resolution, image is distorted with 1024 x 768 and 1280 x 1024. I do not have a graphic card installed on Intel i3 530.
    Please help me to solve the problem.

    Nivean


    What GPU do u have? The problem is that ur GPU driver isn't the correct for the OS, go to the chipset manufacture web site (ATI or nVidia) download the lasted driver for the GPU that u have and install it. With that the problem should be solved.


    treefrog07 said:
    Go here, and download the driver. Install it, that should tell windows that your resolution is 1600x900, and become one of your selections.


    :lol: Monitor driver :lol:
  3. treefrog07 said:
    Go here, and download the driver. Install it, that should tell windows that your resolution is 1600x900, and become one of your selections.


    Thanks for your prompt reply, I installed the driver but it doesn't seem to solve the problem.
  4. Quote:
    He doesn't have a gpu or onboard graphics, you would know that if you read the post.

    He has a cpu with integrated graphics.


    What you've posted is correct, I'm a novice and would require a little more help.
  5. saint19 said:
    Quote:
    I am using Samsung B2030 monitor 20" native resolution 1600 X 900, windows 7 64 bit ultimate does not display the resolution, image is distorted with 1024 x 768 and 1280 x 1024. I do not have a graphic card installed on Intel i3 530.
    Please help me to solve the problem.

    Nivean


    What GPU do u have? The problem is that ur GPU driver isn't the correct for the OS, go to the chipset manufacture web site (ATI or nVidia) download the lasted driver for the GPU that u have and install it. With that the problem should be solved.


    :lol: Monitor driver :lol:


    I do not have a GPU but only CPU with integrated graphics.
    Should I uninstall win 7 64 bit and go for 32 bit, will that solve the problem
  6. It is still a driver issue. I would start with the intel download center

    link

    Even though the graphics are on chip, they still need the correct driver for it to work correctly
  7. Nivean said:
    I do not have a GPU but only CPU with integrated graphics.
    Should I uninstall win 7 64 bit and go for 32 bit, will that solve the problem


    No, don't uninstall the 64 bit version.

    Go here and download the driver install it and reboot the rig.

    Check if a I select the correct OS or change it for the correct one.
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Resolution Monitors Windows 7