services.msc and help function not avail

After removed serveral spywares, I cannot launch the services.msc (Computer
management still fine, but not service page) along with "Help and support"
from start menu. Also pressing F3 key in Explorer for "Find" function with
result close down of explorer.exe.

They seems startup for a split second and then close itself without notice.
My guess is it has something to do with HTML/DHTML pages. Any idea how to fix
this?

Hi

Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:

"Why doesn't Help and Support work?"

What, if any, error message(s) do you see when trying to open
'services.msc'?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User