Movie maker beginner

I am new to movie maker. I am trying to cature video from my JVC compact VHS
camcorder. I have it connectd via the S-VHS cable. When I go to Capture from
video device it says that the device is currenlt in use. Can anyone help
pleaaaaaaase!

Hi

You may be better off posting to the Movie Maker News Group:

news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker or
http://aumha.org/nntp.htm

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Cazza" <Cazza@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am new to movie maker. I am trying to cature video from my JVC compact
>VHS
> camcorder. I have it connectd via the S-VHS cable. When I go to Capture
> from
> video device it says that the device is currenlt in use. Can anyone help
> pleaaaaaaase!

TRENDING THREADS