MS35-035 Trend Micro Security Check Results

The security check came back with this results, listed as Critical ! Now
exactly how do I find MS35-035? Is there a way to translate KB downloads into
MS downloads? It's easy with the KB...Number, but I can't find this anywhere
and I don't know how to find it. Can you email me at deloby60@yahoo.com
instead of my passport email, please?
--
Urgently need help!

Microsoft Security Bulletin MS05-035
Vulnerability in Microsoft Word Could Allow Remote Code Execution (903672)
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/MS05-035.mspx

MS05-035: Vulnerability in Microsoft Word could allow remote code execution
;903672]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];903672

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:307A0488-2BE7-4D65-9374-E8F17CD7E638@microsoft.com,
deloby3 <deloby3 (DKB)> hunted and pecked:
> The security check came back with this results, listed as Critical ! Now
> exactly how do I find MS35-035? Is there a way to translate KB downloads
> into MS downloads? It's easy with the KB...Number, but I can't find this
> anywhere and I don't know how to find it. Can you email me at
> deloby60@yahoo.com instead of my passport email, please?
> --
> Urgently need help!

Yes I'm sure this is what I was searching for, but how do I find these? I
searched Windows downloads, and Office downloads and both came back with
nothing that matched. Thank you for this anyway, cause I've got Trendmicro
set to auto security scan and this has happened before; it gives me MS no's
and not KB no.'s
Thanks again, deloby
--
Urgently need help!

"Wesley Vogel" wrote:

> Microsoft Security Bulletin MS05-035
> Vulnerability in Microsoft Word Could Allow Remote Code Execution (903672)
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/MS05-035.mspx
>
> MS05-035: Vulnerability in Microsoft Word could allow remote code execution
> ;903672]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];903672
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:307A0488-2BE7-4D65-9374-E8F17CD7E638@microsoft.com,
> deloby3 <deloby3 (DKB)> hunted and pecked:
> > The security check came back with this results, listed as Critical ! Now
> > exactly how do I find MS35-035? Is there a way to translate KB downloads
> > into MS downloads? It's easy with the KB...Number, but I can't find this
> > anywhere and I don't know how to find it. Can you email me at
> > deloby60@yahoo.com instead of my passport email, please?
> > --
> > Urgently need help!

The links Wes provided take you to the downloads.

Tom
"deloby3" <deloby3 (DKB)> wrote in message
| Yes I'm sure this is what I was searching for, but how do I find these? I
| searched Windows downloads, and Office downloads and both came back with
| nothing that matched. Thank you for this anyway, cause I've got Trendmicro
| set to auto security scan and this has happened before; it gives me MS
no's
| and not KB no.'s
| Thanks again, deloby
| --
| Urgently need help!
|

| "Wesley Vogel" wrote:
|
| > Microsoft Security Bulletin MS05-035
| > Vulnerability in Microsoft Word Could Allow Remote Code Execution
(903672)
| > http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/MS05-035.mspx
| >
| > MS05-035: Vulnerability in Microsoft Word could allow remote code
execution
| > ;903672]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];903672
| >
| > --
| > Hope this helps. Let us know.
| >
| > Wes
| > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
| >
| > In news:307A0488-2BE7-4D65-9374-E8F17CD7E638@microsoft.com,
| > deloby3 <deloby3 (DKB)> hunted and pecked:
| > > The security check came back with this results, listed as Critical !
Now
| > > exactly how do I find MS35-035? Is there a way to translate KB
downloads
| > > into MS downloads? It's easy with the KB...Number, but I can't find
this
| > > anywhere and I don't know how to find it. Can you email me at
| > > deloby60@yahoo.com instead of my passport email, please?
| > > --
| > > Urgently need help!

Charlie Chan say, "Many ways to skin cat." Here are a few.

There are FOUR search boxes on this page.
Scroll down to >>>
[Search By Product/Technology] and/or [Search By KB Article Number]
Microsoft Security Bulletin Search
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/current.aspx

Frequently Asked Questions about the Security Bulletin Search Tool
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/srchfaq.mspx

MS05-035 Search
http://search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?st=b&View=en-us&s=6&c=0&qu=MS05-035

Recently Published Content on the TechNet Security Site
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/recent/default.mspx

Microsoft TechNet Downloads
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/Downloads/default.mspx

Forget Trendmicro. Use Office Update and Windows Update. Or use Microsoft
Update which combines the two.

[[Microsoft Update is the successor to the current Windows Update service.
It is a single service for users to get patches for a number of Microsoft
products, not just Windows. ]]

Office Update
Check for free updates that improve Office's stability and security.
CLICK ON >> Check for Updates
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdate/default.aspx?displaylang=EN

There should be a Windows Update shortcut on your Start Menu.
Or Internet Explorer | Tools | Windows Update

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User