In the market to upgrade and buy a new laptop. Looking for something that can play all modern games well. Any suggestions are welcome. thanks in advance.
1. What is your budget? --between $1000 and $1400
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? --i own a 15.6" now. but 17.3" would be fine.
3. What screen resolution do you want? --1080p. not sure
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? --portable. but can be big. im on the move alot with my current one.
5. How much battery life do you need? --doesnt really matter.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? --If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? i want to play games such as skyrim and BF3. high settings if possible
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) --i do alot of video editing along with gaming
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? --anything more than 500gbs would be good. i can always use an external drive. i do not need an ssd.
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. --newegg or amazon. doesnt matter though.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? --maybe 4 years?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? --just a dvd writer. i dont need blue ray
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. --i own a hp now. its solid but my friend has an asus g75 series. He loves it. ive also heard samsung are good. im open to pretty much anything.