Message from Darin Jacobs/PhoenixArcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

FYI fellas,

Sad news I'm afraid to say. Darin's mother passed away last week after
a fairly short and sudden illness. He is back home in Northwest Indiana
with his dad and brothers. He will return to AZ next Sunday night (July
17th). I think he is planning another trip back home the following
week, so if you have urgent business with him catch him between July
18-20. He does plan to handle all current orders during that time as
well.

In any case, he has been busy and wanted me to pass this message along
to all of you. He also wanted to thank everyone on RGP, RGVAC, RGVAM
for the well wishes upon hearing of his mothers recent illness. Sure he
will be in touch with everyone individually very soon....

Thoughts and prayers go out to the Jacobs family. I am sure Darin's mom
is in a much better place then the rest of us.....God Bless!

Billy Milos

Truly sorry to hear that. We got notice that his mother was ill last
week, and all were hoping for the best.

Our thoughts and prayers continue to be w/ the Jacobs family.

Thanks for the update Billy --

--
Bret Pehrson
bret@classicade.com