Can I get some help?

Last response: in Deals
July 11, 2005 1:48:50 PM

I recently purchased space fever(color), moon patrol (cocktail),
Taito's Battle Shark, and Power drift. Each arcade is in it's original
cabinet and in awesome condition. Can anyone tell me what they're
worth? Please.

Thanks!

More about : question

Anonymous
July 11, 2005 6:36:27 PM

That's an odd question to ask *after* you bought them!

wsucoug wrote:
> I recently purchased space fever(color), moon patrol (cocktail),
> Taito's Battle Shark, and Power drift. Each arcade is in it's original
> cabinet and in awesome condition. Can anyone tell me what they're
> worth? Please.
>
> Thanks!
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 4:42:41 AM

Worth what you paid otherwise you would have not bought them and the other
party would not have sold them........

"wsucoug" <srballer32@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I recently purchased space fever(color), moon patrol (cocktail),
> Taito's Battle Shark, and Power drift. Each arcade is in it's original
> cabinet and in awesome condition. Can anyone tell me what they're
> worth? Please.
>
> Thanks!

July 12, 2005 5:43:19 AM

Y'know, that's one of the best answers I've read in a long time! :)

Bill

> Worth what you paid otherwise you would have not bought them and the other
> party would not have sold them........
>
> "wsucoug" <srballer32@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >I recently purchased space fever(color), moon patrol (cocktail),
> > Taito's Battle Shark, and Power drift. Each arcade is in it's original
> > cabinet and in awesome condition. Can anyone tell me what they're
> > worth? Please.
> >
> > Thanks!

Anonymous
July 12, 2005 7:14:22 AM

Prices tend to vary a lot except for classic games like Pac-Man, DK,
Galaga, etc. which always demand high prices. If they work, you like
them, and they're original and not conversions, I'd say they're worth
whatever you paid.

http://www.pinballblog.com
http://www.gameroomblog.com
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 10:16:54 AM

Probably not as much as you are hoping!
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 7:50:10 PM

Thanks for your help! Not!
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 7:51:35 PM

What would be an offer I should accept. I don't know a whole lot about
arcades and I just wanted some info on how much these games usually
sell for.
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 3:01:35 AM

Cocktails in good shape are usually popular on Ebay. Here's a mint
Moon Patrol that went for $345. Is your game as nice as that one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8201...

Power Drift looks to be a couple hundred dollars in nice working
condition. Battle Shark went for $300 on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6189...

You would get much less for these selling locally than on Ebay though.
And to get those kinds of prices on Ebay your gamse will have to look
NICE.
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 3:05:00 PM

No problem. Always willing to help.

When you post about purchasing four games without having a clue what
they're worth, I think you can expect a heckle or two.

Cheers,
Seth
!