Closed

Can I get some help?

I recently purchased space fever(color), moon patrol (cocktail),
Taito's Battle Shark, and Power drift. Each arcade is in it's original
cabinet and in awesome condition. Can anyone tell me what they're
worth? Please.

Thanks!
9 answers Last reply
More about help

    That's an odd question to ask *after* you bought them!

    wsucoug wrote:
    > I recently purchased space fever(color), moon patrol (cocktail),
    > Taito's Battle Shark, and Power drift. Each arcade is in it's original
    > cabinet and in awesome condition. Can anyone tell me what they're
    > worth? Please.
    >
    > Thanks!
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Worth what you paid otherwise you would have not bought them and the other
    party would not have sold them........

    "wsucoug" <srballer32@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I recently purchased space fever(color), moon patrol (cocktail),
    > Taito's Battle Shark, and Power drift. Each arcade is in it's original
    > cabinet and in awesome condition. Can anyone tell me what they're
    > worth? Please.
    >
    > Thanks!

  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Y'know, that's one of the best answers I've read in a long time! :)

    Bill

    > Worth what you paid otherwise you would have not bought them and the other
    > party would not have sold them........
    >
    > "wsucoug" <srballer32@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > >I recently purchased space fever(color), moon patrol (cocktail),
    > > Taito's Battle Shark, and Power drift. Each arcade is in it's original
    > > cabinet and in awesome condition. Can anyone tell me what they're
    > > worth? Please.
    > >
    > > Thanks!

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Prices tend to vary a lot except for classic games like Pac-Man, DK,
    Galaga, etc. which always demand high prices. If they work, you like
    them, and they're original and not conversions, I'd say they're worth
    whatever you paid.

    http://www.pinballblog.com
    http://www.gameroomblog.com
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Probably not as much as you are hoping!
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Thanks for your help! Not!
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    What would be an offer I should accept. I don't know a whole lot about
    arcades and I just wanted some info on how much these games usually
    sell for.
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Cocktails in good shape are usually popular on Ebay. Here's a mint
    Moon Patrol that went for $345. Is your game as nice as that one?

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8201794095

    Power Drift looks to be a couple hundred dollars in nice working
    condition. Battle Shark went for $300 on Ebay.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6189760386

    You would get much less for these selling locally than on Ebay though.
    And to get those kinds of prices on Ebay your gamse will have to look
    NICE.
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    No problem. Always willing to help.

    When you post about purchasing four games without having a clue what
    they're worth, I think you can expect a heckle or two.

    Cheers,
    Seth

Classifieds Games Video Hot Deals